Virtual Customer Success Consultant Job Opening at SumTotal Systems in Fredericton October 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. SumTotal Systems is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; SumTotal Systems will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Virtual Customer Success Consultant throughout Fredericton begin as October 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Virtual Customer Success Consultant October 2017 recruitment within Fredericton. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Virtual Customer Success Consultant October 2017 in Fredericton below.
Virtual Customer Success Consultant at SumTotal Systems in Fredericton October 2017
The Customer Success Consultant (CSC) will clearly articulate and demonstrate learning methodologies and best practices to Skillsoftâs customer base and is expected to share experiences with the Consulting Services organization.
The CSC partners with the Skillsoft sales team to drive impactful value and develop existing customer relationships to secure renewal and growth. They are the primary account owner and trusted advisor to customer stakeholders and project teams and are responsible for driving program improvement, success and value throughout the customer lifecycle. The CSC brings experience and knowledge in creating and driving impactful learning initiatives though the practice of Skillsoftâs strategic methodologies and emphasizes on program efficiencies, effectiveness and outcomes. This role involves consulting with many levels and focuses on program design tied to organizational imperatives and business goals; strategic alignment; adoption, end-user experience; marketing and communication strategy planning and value measurement.
- Accountable for enabling success throughout the customer lifecycle using Skillsoft consulting best practices and methodologies, to drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts as assigned by the Consulting Services Manager
- Responsible for overall management of relationships and projects and is the main point of contact for the account team and the customer. Establishes relationships with stakeholders and mobilizers across the customer organization and enlists and manages internal Skillsoft resources including Client Service Consultants, Services, Technical Resources, and others throughout the lifecycle as needed
- Responsible for planning and driving ongoing account strategy (including setting account goals and priorities)
- Conduct bi-annual customer reviews of overall account health including benchmarking and best practices
- Achieve annual certification in the use of Skillsoft methodologies, models and tools used to drive customer success, renewals and growth
- Responsible for customer monthly license consumption reporting and quarterly data analysis providing solution findings and trends
- Responsible and accountable for the customer Account Health Record, keeping details current and meeting established goals
- Responsible for entering key customer activities into Salesforce on a regular basis
- Responsible for pursuing strategic alignment opportunities throughout the customer organization
- Responsible for vetting customer mapping requests to gain understanding of the initiative and deployment plan
- Responsible for performing end-user audits for each customer and providing recommendations for improving the overall end-user experience
- Maintain industry knowledge and trends via internal resources
- Collaborate regularly and share best practices and successes with team
- Engage the customerâs elearning Project Team in ongoing expansion and refinement of the program strategy in order to achieve ongoing program success and value
- As a vital extension of the SkillSoft Sales Team, the CSC contributes to the achievement of revenue goals as a support resource for up-selling and renewal opportunities
- Participates on project teams that contribute to the overall Consulting Services organization
- Direct customers to self-serve options provided in Skillsoftâs customer portal
- Participate in ongoing development in areas such as Skillsoft product knowledge; customer lifecycle management; various Skillsoft internal tools; and professional development (including business acumen; consultative skills; time-management; organization skills; project management, presentation skills, Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in Skillsoft content, learning design and technology
- Channel technical issues to the appropriate resources and escalate custom satisfaction issues as needed
- Demonstrates proficiency in internal processes
- Customer Focused â personally demonstrates an exceptional level of customer support to external and internal customers by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Expertise in the elearning Industry; proven ability to articulate its features and benefits to all levels of the business enterprise, including understanding of the customer's business drivers
- Knowledge of current IT and End User technology, Business Skills and Competency Development with the ability to articulate their relevance to the organization's training needs
- Knowledge of talent management and key organizational learning initiatives such as leadership development, management development and professional development
- Expert knowledge in competency framework, needs assessments and ability to advise clients on learning solutions based on Skillsoftâs content library
- Excellent consulting, listening and communication skills, evidenced by the ability to establish influential relationships with diverse customers, including business owners
- Superior customer service skills demonstrating responsiveness, positive attitude and professionalism
- Excellent facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, listen and question effectively (includes corporate/executive briefings)
- Excellent presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings and exceptional knowledge of Webex
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- Effective project management and organizational skills specifically managing multi-solution, simple to complex, concurrent projects
Education and Certifications
- Excellent skills in critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making that balance analysis with responsiveness for independent, solution-focused action
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Ability to easily adapt to change as it relates to customer strategy, internal/external relationships and organizational direction
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to act as a strategic partner to the client and sales team.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and proficient in Word and Outlook
Bachelorâs Degree in business, education or related field; or equivalent experience
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Virtual Customer Success Consultant in Fredericton, Fredericton who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Fredericton region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Virtual Customer Success Consultant in Fredericton below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com