Manager Of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer Job Opening at Township of Springwater in Minesing July 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Township of Springwater is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Township of Springwater will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Manager of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer throughout Minesing begin as July 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Manager of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer July 2017 recruitment within Minesing. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Manager of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer July 2017 in Minesing below.
Manager Of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer at Township of Springwater in Minesing July 2017
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Manager of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer will assist and support the Director with the management and supervision of Finance Department staff and ensure efficient operation of various financial functions including: financial reporting and budgets, asset management, accounts payable and accounts receivable activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of year end working papers to support the Township’s annual consolidated financial statements, the Financial Information Return (FIR) and is the primary liaison with the Township’s external auditors on the development of the annual consolidated financial statements.
- Prepares and completes account reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Performs monthly variance analysis on operating and capital budgets and is responsible for monthly internal financial reporting. Ensures that budget estimates are adhered to, recording variances and their explanations. Coordinates the preparation of quarterly results and year end forecast reports to Council.
- Maintains and develops financial and economic forecasting and modeling systems. Prepares forecasts and models for the Director of Finance/Treasurer. Maintains the long range financial plan. Provides advice and support to departments in preparing their budgets.
- Assists in the preparation, development and implementation of the annual budget and business plan, including long range financial forecasts.
- Participates in special budget meetings of Council with Senior Management Team/Council and presents data as required.
- Assists the Director of Finance/Treasurer in the development and ongoing management of the Township’s asset management plan and ensures compliance with new provincial regulations.
- Liaises with staff of other departments to establish and maintain the capital/fixed asset ledger. Records, prepares schedules and analyzes tangible capital asset data for inclusion in the Financial Information Return (FIR) and financial statements. Applies corporate policy for the recording of additions, disposals and amortization of tangible capital assets.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies/procedures and internal control processes that pertain to financial transactions and reporting. Interacts with the Director to ensure situations of non-compliance are investigated and resolved
Qualifications and Experience
- Successful completion of a University Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Successful completion and member in good standing of a professional accounting designation: CPA (CA, CGA, or CMA).
- Completion of the Municipal Accounting & Finance Certificate through AMCTO preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ direct work experience, preferably in a municipal environment with thorough knowledge of municipal administration, budgeting, tendering practices, asset management, life cycle costing and fleet management.
- Knowledge of the Municipal Act and other provincial and municipal statutes and regulations pertaining to municipal finance and governance issues.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, report writing and time management skills are required.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated understanding of the Township’s core values of accountability, continuous improvement, ethics & integrity, recognition and teamwork.
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment utilizing Microsoft Office applications with advanced proficiency with Excel is required; experience with Microsoft Dynamics & Management Reporter and Questica Budgeting Solution is preferred.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of information is critical.
- Ability to work additional hours beyond the normal work week, including evenings and weekends to accommodate deadlines or work projects.
- A Valid Class G driver’s license in good standing with a satisfactory driving record; travel between off site locations will be required.
Resumes will be accepted until 12:00 noon on Friday, July 21, 2017.
The Township thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and is used to determine eligibility for potential employment.
Please contact the municipality for availability of accommodations for applicants with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $77,277.00 to $87,287.00 /year
- direct municipal: 2 years
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Manager of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer in Minesing, Minesing who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Minesing region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Manager of Financial Reporting & Budgets / Deputy Treasurer in Minesing below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com