Early Childhood Educator Assistant - Fort St. James Job Opening at YMCA of Northern BC in Prince George July 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. YMCA of Northern BC this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; YMCA of Northern BC will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Early Childhood Educator Assistant - Fort St. James throughout Prince George begin as July 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Early Childhood Educator Assistant - Fort St. James July 2017 recruitment within Prince George. It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about Early Childhood Educator Assistant - Fort St. James July 2017 in Prince George below.
Early Childhood Educator Assistant - Fort St. James at YMCA of Northern BC in Prince George July 2017
As an Early Childhood Educator Assistant you will provide a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment
for children ages three months to five years. You will create the atmosphere for the children to learn and
grow through their play while implementing the YMCA Playing to Learn philosophy. You will report to
the Child care Coordinator and fulfill a wide range of duties relating to the delivery of quality YMCA
Major Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- To read, understand and follow all YMCA, Child Care Facility Licensing (CCFL) and legal
requirements, and YMCA Playing to Learn curriculum standards.
ECE Pre-school August 2015
- To interact directly with the children, providing quality care.
- To assist with the planning and implementing of a consistent child-centered program, in
accordance with YMCA standards.
- To establish and maintain positive daily communication with families.
- To maintain a neat, orderly, and clean environment, including all activity and program areas,
common spaces, and washrooms.
- To ensure that all safety and supervision standards are implemented and maintained according
to licensing and YMCA requirements.
- To attend YMCA Training, Staff meetings as scheduled.
- To work with staff team to deliver a high quality and age appropriate program based on the
YMCA Playing to Learn curriculum which enhances children’s development and learning and to
attend all YMCA Playing to Learn professional development sessions.
- To maintain confidentiality of all information related to the centre, the children, their families,
- To maintain regular attendance, punctuality and to be professionally dressed and well groomed.
Establish and maintain positive daily interaction with YMCA members, visitors, and colleagues –
in an effort to build meaningful relationships.
- To release children only to those authorized by parent/guardian.
- ECE Assistant or willingness to obtain ECEA Licence to practice
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR-C Certification
- Additional courses/training related to child growth and development an asset.
- Experience working with children in a child care/recreational setting
- Three satisfactory professional references
- Physical ability to do the duties required.
- Medical clearance and immunization record
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate a high level of organizational and customer service skills
- Proven excellent verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to self motivate and function with minimal direction and supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with user groups, community
groups and program participants
Ability to identify the needs and wants of members/participants as a priority and
respond in an effective and timely manner to enhance every person’s YMCA Experience.
Ability to manage and lead to achieve and exceed identified goals.
ECE Pre-school August 2015
Planning & Organizing:
Ability to establish a clearly defined and
effective course of action for self and others to accomplish short and long term goals.
Ability to identify an issue, gathers and processes relevant information, determines
possible solutions, selects appropriate responses and implements and evaluates them.
Ability to speak, write, listen and secure information
in a variety of settings. Ability to cooperate with others to achieve results. Ability to create and build
relationships inside and outside the organization.
Community Awareness and Understanding:
Demonstrates and promotes a personal understand of and
appreciation for the vision, mission and values of the organization.
Ability to appropriately manage one’s own emotions and strong feelings; maintain a
calm and tactful composure under a broad range of challenging circumstances; and think clearly and
stay focused under pressure.
Teamwork and Cooperation:
Ability to work cooperatively and productively with others within and
across organizational units to achieve common goals:
demonstrate respect, cooperation, collaboration
HOW TO APPLY:
These posting will remain open until filled.
Please submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- YMCA Employment Application
(located at http://nbcy.org/Documents/nbcy_employment_application_aug2016.pdf)
Applications will be accepted via mail, fax, or email to the attention of:
Lynette Mikalishen, Director of Child Care Services
YMCA of Northern BC
2020 Massey Drive
Prince George, BC
The YMCA of Northern BC thanks everyone for their interest in this opportunity. Only those selected for
an interview will be contacted
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Early Childhood Educator Assistant - Fort St. James in Prince George, Prince George who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Prince George region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Early Childhood Educator Assistant - Fort St. James in Prince George below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com