Customer Service Representative Job Opening in Greater Sudbury at TD Bank
LautanJobs.com - Today's employment setting is extremely competitive, that is certainly why you need to work wisely and it is also not only a tricky procedure. LautanJobs.com give you the opportunity to do it, that is, they could help to the correct conclusion get far better strategy to use, swift, together with the outstanding result. In this way, you are likely definitely better and safer place to live sometime soon. TD Bank is one of the companies that you can trust, your family live adequately in addition to much better in the foreseeable future. The accession of these companies is to reach a competent person, your purpose easier and help make the desire be realized.
To help these companies imaginative and prescient vision, and also the Association comes legitimate; TD Bank will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Customer Service Representative throughout Greater Sudbury begin as October 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Customer Service Representative October 2017 recruitment within Greater Sudbury. It really is recommended to organize for all members, the many essential just for this employment recruitment method, to give for the reason that the method need someone with the appropriate standards, which the organization would like to through this situation. If you are, you a, you may load the options that you can try to see other information about Customer Service Representative October 2017 in Greater Sudbury below.
Customer Service Representative at TD Bank in Greater Sudbury October 2017
The Customer Service Representative performs customer transactions, providing legendary service & advice to create legendary customer experiences. This role is required to understand customer needs and identify opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to the customers, referring them to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners. The Customer Service Representative reports to either the Manager Customer Service or Manager Customer Service and Sales.
Develop and Manage the Team / Teamwork
- Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience
- Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience and create a positive âFirst Impressionââ by greeting and engaging customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Actively participate in the performance management process
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
Internal Practices & Processes
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate products and services
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals
- Understand and meet the needs of customers by providing them with advice on appropriate products and services, and/or identify sales opportunities and refer customers to appropriate team members or TD partners
- Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of branch administration work
- Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures â which may include assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
It is understood that you will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Customer Service Representative in Greater Sudbury, Greater Sudbury who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Greater Sudbury region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Customer Service Representative in Greater Sudbury below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com