LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. BC Children's Hospital is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; BC Children's Hospital will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Administrative Coordinator Research Services throughout Vancouver begin as July 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Administrative Coordinator Research Services July 2017 recruitment within Vancouver. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Administrative Coordinator Research Services July 2017 in Vancouver below.
BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre (BCW) is the only facility in British Columbia devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families. It provides a broad range of specialized women’s health services that address the health needs of women of all ages and backgrounds. BC Women’s is one of the largest maternity facilities in Canada, with over 7,000 births a year, and is both the major primary and secondary maternity services provider in the Lower Mainland and the cornerstone of the provincial tertiary care system. As an academic health centre BCW’s mandate includes providing strong leadership in research and the education and professional development of health care professionals in areas related to the health of the populations we serve.
BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to children and youth throughout BC, and offers a broad range of health services. Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children (SHHC), a leading provincial facility offering specialized services to children and youth with developmental disabilities from birth to age 19, works collaboratively with BCCH. SHHC focuses on the child and their family while supporting health care professionals in their community. BCCH also operates a wide number of specialized health programs, is a leading acute care teaching facility, and conducts research to advance health and care through the Child and Family Research Institute and in partnership with the University of British Columbia.
BCW and BCCH are agencies of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) which plans, manages and evaluates specialty and province-wide health care services across BC. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Respect people • Be compassionate • Dare to innovate • Cultivate partnerships • Serve with purpose
Children's & Women's Health Centre
Research Support Services
Reference # 60411
Regular Full-time (1.00 FTE)
Start Date: July 25, 2017
In accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values, and strategic directions of Provincial Health Services Authority patient safety is a priority and a responsibility shared by everyone at PHSA, and as such, the requirement to continuously improve quality and safety is inherent in all aspects of this position.
Reporting to the Manager Research Services, the Administrative Coordinator, Research Services performs clerical and administrative duties to support the mandate of Research Services at the BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute (BCCHRI). The incumbent works closely with other members of the administrative team, has regular contact with site research investigators and Program/Theme staff, interacts with BCCHRI senior management and staff, and liaises with UBC departments that have a presence on the C&W site. The incumbent is responsible for answering and/or directing questions from external faculty, staff and students and provides direct administrative support to a variety of committees, events, programs, projects and initiatives supported and administered by Research Services. The Administrative Coordinator coordinates the flow of information, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of administrative services and keeps the Manager apprised of issues and activities.
• As the primary point of contact for Research Services, responds to enquiries and requests from external and internal faculty and staff (i.e. UBC and SFU) in regards to Research Services programs and events. Advises on application and other related process, and works to resolve issues by following up with the parties involved, and liaising with the appropriate external and internal contacts.
• Reviews membership applications for completeness, requests missing information and assists in obtaining Department Head and Theme Leader signatures. Enters and tracks membership applications and responds to queries. Prepares approval letters and updates databases based on the information obtained from the membership process.
• Monitors expenditures for Research Services accounts, reconciles ledgers and recoveries accounts, and processes expenses related to department activities.
• Prepares reports (ie. awards, funding, recognition, etc.), for various publications as required. Compiles statistics using database and spreadsheet programs, collates information and prepares reports as required. Maintains faculty and staff circulation lists, databases, master contact lists, and the internal wiki page.
• Co-ordinates with the relevant departments to carry out the annual collection of research metrics information for the BCCHRI annual report. This includes extracting and validating publications, research funding, research membership, and others.
• Co-ordinates the Program/Theme review process by working with the Program/Theme Managers to ensure that all background information is submitted and distributed as appropriate
• In collaboration with the Director, co-ordinates portfolios for the Investigator Grant Award Program. Assists by initiating, processing and adjusting investigatorship awards; updating the BCCHRI awards database; and maintaining investigator files. Co-ordinates the recruitment of external reviewers for the Investigator Grant Review Committee. Prepares and distributes documentation required for the BCCHRI Investigator Grant Award Program. Responds to programs enquiries, reviews applications to ensure completeness, drafts official correspondence to applicants and committee, and maintains awards database.
• Coordinates the BCCHRI funding award process, from initiation to award close out. Responsibilities include, generating draft award letters, coordinating signatures, notifying recipients, and coordinating payment with finance, notify recipients of aware end date, ensure award is spent, and coordinating with finance and ORS to ensure award closure.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years recent related experience, preferably in a senior level administrative position in a university or health care environment or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Demonstrated ability to work independently and to resolve administrative issues and problems. Proven ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and respond professionally to internal and external inquiries. Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to use office equipment, processes and programs including word processing, spreadsheet, and project management and presentation software at an advanced level. Detail orientated with the ability to work quickly and accurately in assigned timelines and adapt to changes in organizational priorities. Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to work under pressure with frequent interruptions and time pressures to meet deadlines. Ability to multi-task and handle several projects concurrently and work independently or co-operatively as part of a team. Ability to provide guidance and direction to others. Demonstrated ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential/sensitive nature.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Administrative Coordinator Research Services in Vancouver, Vancouver who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Vancouver region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Administrative Coordinator Research Services in Vancouver below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com